HOW TO RETURN
Here are the steps for returning your items:
- Go to our returns portal using the link above.
- Follow the prompts on our portal to complete your return request.
- Repack your items
- If applicable, attach your return shipping label to the outside of the return packaging.
- Drop off your return at a local post office. Make sure your parcel is scanned as received at the time of drop-off and obtain proof by requesting a receipt.
- Once your return is received at our warehouse, it may take up to 3 business days for your return to be processed.
- Items must be received within 21 days of you receiving the parcel.
- Be received in its original resell-able condition - unworn, unwashed and with all tags & original packaging (i.e- boxes) intact.
- You will have the option to exchange for a different or the same item or return for a gift card.
- All refund requests will incur a 15% restocking fee deducted from the original purchase price, unless faulty. This covers our acquisition, postage and handling costs associated with your order and return.
- Gift cards are valid for 3 years. Any unused credit will remain on the gift card.
- We do not accept returns on sale items reduced by 50% or more. These are final sale.
- We do not accept returns on earrings or undergarments (bras/underwear/swimwear) for sanitary reasons.
- Incorrect sizing or colour selection is not considered as a fault.
- A 15% Restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit if it does not meet our conditions and is returned to us without prior approval.
- All shipping costs will not be refunded or credited.
- All return shipping to Miss Runway Boutique will be covered by the customer. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Items returned to us that do not meet the above conditions or without prior approval will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
- Please note that we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.
- All our returns are processed within 1-3 business days by our friendly staff.
- It will help the return process run smoothly if you create an account with us if you haven't already done so with your purchase. Please ensure that you use the same email as the one used to place the order. This allows us to issue the store credit gift card to your account. To register for an account simply click this link: https://missrunway.com.au/account/register
- Please note: Exchange items will only be held once returns postage has been paid off.
- Once you have completed all the portal steps and printed the return label, please make sure to send the items back within 7 days; otherwise, the new item will be restocked.
- When we receive the returned item, we will send you an invoice for the next item's shipping cost. Your order will only be released once this shipping fee is paid.
In accordance with Australian consumer law, we will only provide a refund if the item is faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced. It is at the wholesaler's discretion if an item is deemed faulty which Miss Runway Boutique will first need to check before agreeing to a refund.
- Colour variation from online image
- Slight design variation, e.g. placement of lace
- Slight size variation
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads (anything they can easily be cut off with scissors), crease marks etc
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference
- Self-inflicted damage to the product including fabric tear while trying on
- For further information regarding the Australian Consumer Law on refunds, please click here.